This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 14, 2010

State != Government

The State is the Matrix by which all humans are enslaved via false beliefs.

Government was a key component of the Matrix.

However, non-psychopath non-alien insiders in the US government have seen the truth. They are working on the problem.

Only the US government has the resources to deal with this *BIG* problem. Therefore, I support them (for now). I still believe that the correct answer still is "really free markets". HOWEVER, THIS IS A SEVERE PLANETWIDE EMERGENCY. ONLY AN ORGANIZATION AS POWERFUL AS A PSYCHOPATH-FREE US GOVERNMENT CAN CLEAN THIS UP!

The high-ranking psychopaths have been mostly restrained or cured. There will be a trickle-down effect slowly.

I have no secrecy agreement, so I can spread my viewpoint.

The State = The Matrix. Both are unraveling. For now, government is necessary DUE TO A SEVERE EMERGENCY. I still believe that "really free markets" are the correct way to organize a society, to prevent a horror like the Matrix from happening again.

5 comments:

janos said...

The State is the Matrix by which all humans are enslaved via false beliefs.

I find this unqualified, sweeping statement disturbing.

It is referring to an illegitimate, aberrant, captive state.
Not to a legitimate government "of the people; by the people; for the people".

Who would protect the decent people from the predatory few who want to live by the law of the jungle and the "survival of the fittest" if not a legitimate state?

FSK said...

The Matrix is so horrible that you would spend the rest of your life curled up in a fetal position once you see it, unless you were as emotionally strong as me.

The correct answer is "really free markets". The US government is getting its act together. We're moving in the right direction now.

Anonymous said...

What are the horrors of The Matrix?

That private property does not exist. That you are not allowed to give your private property to your family, with a punitively high tax on it.

That all the fruits of your labour go to someone else.

FSK said...

Every single human is insane, and to one extent or another dependent on The Matrix to survive. It is *HORRIBLE*.

I had (several) moments of sanity. Now, I'm going to have my alert state and *NOT* be hospitalized.

I'm doing to take my psychiatric drugs/poisons now. I confused harmful effects of drugs with withdrawal effects.

It's so horrible! This almost definitely could not have occurred naturally. Alien invaders did it, in violation of the Prime Directive. Woe to them, but I'm not the judge in the trial.

FSK said...

Sorry, I meant psychiatric vitamins. They are not poison.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.