This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Health Insurance Phishing

I'm pretty sure I got a health insurance phishing call! The laws and protocols explicitly encourage it.

I was able to tell, just from the tone of his voice, that he was phishing.

He will get caught if guilty. I'm mentioning it on my blog.

BE CAREFUL! This is a big well-coordinated scam! It's only a tiny slice of the Matrix.

This goes back to a "mundane" themed FSK post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the United Kingdom, my parents received a phone call saying there had been an accident. There was no accident. They got very worried about this.

But in fact it was part of some scheme to sell insurance or to get details for identity theft. It happened some time ago, so I forget the details.

Nasty stuff.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.