This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

State Anti-Anarchist Propaganda

This article on techdirt was interesting. There was a widely-circulated photo of an "anarchist" smashing windows.

However, it was a staged photo-op. The "anarchist" was surrounded by photographers! They were all removed from the photos that were actually published! Allegedly, the "anarchist" shot several takes. He tried smashing the window several times, so they could get a good photo.

That's a pretty flagrant example of the mainstream media manufacturing news. There's a lot of State propaganda against anarchists. An important State lie is "If you're against the government violence/justice monopoly, then you're in favor of random senseless violence."

When I was in school, I read about various political philosophies. I only read about the pro-State troll "property is theft" version of anarchism. I didn't learn about market anarchism until later via the Internet.

There's a lot of State propaganda against anarchists. That faked photo is a clear example.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.