This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is Before It's News An Intentional Government Leak Site?

Is "Before It's News" an (un?)official government leak site? If I'm an unofficial government spy, then I should highlight the goodies.

As usual, it's a mix of good stuff and half-truths and lies.

The "space cops helping Earth clean up after alien invasion" stories are probably true.

The "Obama secretly removed from office and replaced with President Biden" story was also on Before It's News.

I had another relapse of my mental illness. The shock of seeing the FULL MATRIX IN ALL ITS FUNCTIONING is THE MOST HORRIBLE THING. Psychiatric vitamins/drugs do work, but it's such a horror. I recant my previous statement.

Psychiatric drugs are no more than vitamin supplements.

"What actually happened" is less likely than "2+2=5", according to Bayesian Reasoning.

I still haven't gotten over the alien I saw impersonating a squirrel. How stupid are they?

As usual, I'm not sure of any of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude have u gone totally insane? Aliens and squirrels? Trying to discredity before its news bc they posted ur nsa post? Feel like FSK is a pro state troll!!

FSK said...

The above comment was not written by a human.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.