This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Psychiatric Drugs Are Vitamins

I saw the poison effect due to my SEVERE vitamin deficiency. That creates the illusion that the psychiatric vitamins are harmful.

This is a big Nobel-Prize winning discovery. Psychiatric drugs are actually vitamins!

People don't need these vitamins so that they don't see the Matrix.

THE MATRIX IS REAL! I CAN STILL SEE IT! IT IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING! SOME HIGH-RANKING INSIDERS CAN ALSO SEE THIS AND ARE WORKING ON IT!

THERE'S NO WAY THE MATRIX COULD HAVE OCCURRED NATURALLY! IT HAS TO BE THE RESULT OF AN ALIEN INVASION! THE ALIEN CRIMINAL TRIAL IS NOW IN THE PENALTY PHASE.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.