This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fnord In Millipede

I noticed a fnord in Millipede. The game is rigged so that, if you're a better player, it makes the difficulty harder.

You can hear it. You can decode the "player death" sound and decrypt it.

I noticed this in many computer games.

The truth is out there for anyone who wants to look.

Someone should use MAME to play turn-based millipede. They would notice the problem. You could do it on a modern PC with an emulator.

1 comment:

dubisaxel said...

I think that games without a sliding scale for difficulty would rapidly become boring as a new player would either be overwhelmed by the difficulty or excel, but if a new player excels on a game without a sliding scale old players would be bored with the lack of new strategy

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.