This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 13, 2010

FSK Attitude Change

Some people may be shocked by my mental change. I had another panic attack, and due to an accident, was fully cured this time.

I CAN SEE THE MATRIX IN ALL ITS FULL HORROR! IT IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING!

I conjecture there was an alien invasion of Earth in the past, a violation of the Prime Directive.

The Earth is a massive crime scene. The alien police and human police are working on it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. Why are psych drugs vitamins, what have you seen?

FSK said...

I had a panic attack. I decided to trust my therapist this time. I took the psych drugs and noticed a shocking improvement.

Anonymous said...

what if the space cops are just inter-dimensional entities deceiving you? (Serious comment)

Anonymous said...

I feel like this account has been hacked. Aside from the attitude change, the one-post-a-day frequency and the usual sensibilities of FSK also changed. Whatever, I'm unsubscribing.

dionysusal said...

I will pray for you, FSK. You are not well. Maybe you need to go somewhere for a nice, long rest. Commune with nature, breathe fresh air, etc.

P.S.-- I can see The Matrix too, or as I prefer to call it, the Time-Space Illusion or "consensus reality." It's not a big deal. Like the character Neo in the movie, it can be influenced.

"I know it makes no difference
To what you're going through
But I see the tip of the iceberg
And I worry about you..." - Rush

Anthony said...

http://inertia.freedom-blogs.com/400/the-prime-directive-is-immoral/

FSK said...

The big part is convincing high-ranking government insiders about the Matrix. I succeeded in doing that.

Yes, the Prime Directive is immoral. It also is immoral to tamper with a crime scene. Limited intervention was necessary.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.