This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BP Oil On Atlantic City Beaches?

I recently was in Atlantic City, NJ. I was there on a "spring tide" day (full moon) at low tide. I looked at the beach.

It was disgusting. There definitely was a lot of oil, and maybe some chemicals. Did oil from the Gulf of Mexico make it all the way to New Jersey? Was it another spill?

There definitely was a lot of oil on the beach, compared to the last time I was there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oil has been moving up the east coast since June at least. There are many links and pix/videos that verify this. Beforeitsnews.com •Gulf Oil Spill ... follow the links ... also ... http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.