This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Restraining Psychopaths In US Government

The high-ranking psychopaths in the US government have been mostly restrained and/or cured. Things should start getting better soon.

This is a philosophy change for me. I'm now the anarcho-capitalist or libertarian school, which is "Support US government for now until it shrinks and disappears." I didn't realize that the psychopaths were the real problem.

I managed to convince some government insiders of the seriousness and extent of the problem.

It's OK to admit you're wrong when you get new information. It isn't immoral to flip-flop.

Should I allow comments from evil aliens? Hopefully, the bad ones get filtered out first by the alien Google web filtering tool.

4 comments:

Robin Smith said...

I hope there is a real reform going on. What is it you are referring to exactly?

Have you read 1984. It says the old middle class take over for the right reasons, once the evil state can no longer be bothered, helped by the proletariat. And kill off the old aristocrats.

The big problem is the new state emerges when the new aristocrats start doing the same as the old.

The workers and producers are exploited in the same old way.

FSK said...

There will be real change. It will take awhile to trickle down. It's already noticeable.

Anonymous said...

This may be the best 2+ year set up for an acai berry blog of all time.

In all seriousness, please help us understand EXACTLY what has happened, besides your new insight. WHO exactly have you talked to/convinced in the government (names not necessary of course)? What have they told you, and what experience has led you to believe FOR SURE in aliens? This is all a pretty fantastic shift, and I'm just trying to understand.

Anonymous said...

There is a great story on how psychopaths and politicians share many of the same traits.

Here it is http://www.ontariotenants.ca/articles/1996/reu96i05.phtml

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.