This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Best of FSK" - November 2010

"The Communist Manifesto's Successful Implementation in the USA" was cited on FaceBook. Because of the way FaceBook works (and other php-based sites), I don't know who was citing my blog. Reviewing that post, if you read the Communist Manifesto, the USA is a nearly perfect implementation of Communism.

So far, Seroquel seems to be working well for me. I'm very sensitive to negative side-effects and I'm not noticing any. On the other drugs I've tried, I wasn't able to do anything. With Seroquel, I'm able to do all my normal stuff. I seem to need more sleep, but I'm able to work normally.

Bizarrely, I'm not color blind anymore! I can verify by playing certain computer games. For example, I used to struggle on level 7-1 of Q*Bert (arcade version - MAME), because I couldn't make out the colors. I don't have that problem anymore. That supports my theory "Seroquel is a missing vitamin."

I can still see The Matrix. It's very disturbing. Someone less-unplugged than me who took Seroquel would be horrified/shocked by seeing The Matrix. Basically, everyone is a little crazy. It's somewhat stressful riding the subway, when you can see how everyone else is crazy. I'll make a more detailed post.

If it were somehow possible to get rid of the psychopaths in high-ranking government positions, things should get better without complete collapse. I still wonder if I gave Chuck Schumer's bodyguards and assistants a lesson in The Matrix. I'm not holding my breath waiting. Anarchism/agorism is still the correct answer. However, it would be nice if some non-psychopath government insiders are working on the psychopath problem.

In November 2010, my most popular posts by Absolute Unique Pageviews were:

  1. Did the USA Declare Bankruptcy? (379)
  2. The Communist Manifesto's Successful Implementation in the USA (374)
  3. The Hunt Brothers' Silver Corner (286)
  4. Who's the Richest Man in the World? (250)
  5. The Federal Reserve Caused the Great Depression (239)
  6. BMI/ASCAP/SESAC Legal Extortion Scam (236)
  7. Ruby on Rails Sucks! (177)
  8. The Monetizing the Debt Scam (161)
  9. The Compound Interest Paradox (140)
  10. Real GDP is Decreasing, 1990-2008 (121)
  11. Satanic Death Hospitals (108)
  12. Premium Text Messaging Fraud - 91097 and 654654 (102)
  13. Real GDP Is Crashing, 2000-2009 (100)
  14. Agorist Philosophy Overview (97)
  15. The Gold Lease Rate is Negative! (95)
  16. Calculating Vega and other Greeks in Black-Scholes (92)
  17. The Gold and Silver Taxation Scam (86)
  18. Worldwide Hyperinflation Race (86)
  19. StackOverflow Sucks! (84)
  20. TSA - Who Benefits? (82)
  21. Real GDP is Decreasing, 1990-2007 (81)
  22. Statist Witnesses (72)
  23. Quantitative Easing 2 (70)
  24. The Fluoride Conspiracy Theory (64)
  25. I CAN SEE THE MATRIX! (64)
  26. The Tone Of The Matrix Has Changed (61)
  27. Subliminal Advertising on The Daily Show (59)
  28. Dollar Carry Trade (58)
  29. How Influential Is Jon Stewart? (58)
  30. The USA Has A Severe Psychopath Problem (57)
  31. Does Michael J. Fox Have Tardive Dyskinesia? (55)
  32. The Five Levels of the Economy (52)
  33. The Compound Interest Paradox - a Simpler Explanation (51)
  34. Righthaven vs. Charles Johnson (RadGeek) (50)
  35. The Black-Scholes Formula is Wrong! - Part 1/12 - Overview and Background (49)
  36. Are the GLD and SLV ETFs a Fraud? (49)
  37. Are College Athletes Exploited? (47)
  38. Is It Worth Hoarding Nickels? (47)
  39. How Well Does GLD Track Gold? (46)
  40. FSK Attitude Change (46)
  41. The Food Safety Modernization Act (45)
  42. Why Does Jon Stewart Use A Laugh Track? (43)
  43. Verizon LG enV Touch, Bitpim, and Open Source (42)
  44. Does Seroquel Cure Color Blindness? (42)
  45. The Nymphomaniac Pattern (41)
  46. Athletes vs. Doctors, Which is Overpaid? (40)
  47. Is Seroquel A Vitamin? (39)
  48. The Black-Scholes Formula is Wrong! - Part 2/12 - Axioms (38)
If you only count posts published in November 2010, the most popular were:
  1. TSA - Who Benefits? (82)
  2. Statist Witnesses (72)
  3. I CAN SEE THE MATRIX! (64)
  4. The Tone Of The Matrix Has Changed (61)
  5. Subliminal Advertising on The Daily Show (59)
  6. Dollar Carry Trade (58)
  7. How Influential Is Jon Stewart? (58)
  8. The USA Has A Severe Psychopath Problem (57)
  9. FSK Attitude Change (46)
  10. Why Does Jon Stewart Use A Laugh Track? (43)
  11. Does Seroquel Cure Color Blindness? (42)
  12. Is Seroquel A Vitamin? (39)
  13. Beware The Supermarket! (37)
  14. Waiting for Stupidman (30)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trouble with human society is that it is hierarchical. If you disobey you won't get killed, but you will suffer financial losses.

There needs to be a means to disobey a bad order, without having to lose your job, get a bad reference and have trouble finding a decent job again.

Companies need to be more democratic. If the boss makes a bad decision, a majority vote of the workers can overturn it.

In the workplace (this sort of thing is well documented elsewhere) a cheap, safe alternative to sacking someone or firing someone without having to pay redundancy money or severance, is to simply bully and slander them until they are forced to resign. Employees can gain early promotions for bullying employees that fall out of favor. An employee that does not join in with the lies will later on be marked for harassment or at least won't get promoted or get deserved pay rises.

Until our society becomes less hierarchical with citizens empowered to ignore immoral and unethical orders, our problems will continue.

Ronnie said...

I don't care if Seroquel makes you taller or regrows your hair, it still isn't a vitamin.... Glad you are doing better though.

FSK said...

How do you know that "Seroquel is a vitamin." is false? Maybe the psychiatrists' research is wrong, and they accidentally made something useful.

Seroquel seems to have partially cured my color blindness! That is bizarre. That's supports my "Seroquel is a vitamin" theory.

Maybe Seroquel is a vitamin that's normally missing from human diet. It seems to be a psychiatric drug, because curing this vitamin deficiency makes it easier for people to see the Matrix.

Most people take Seroquel plus something else. You can't compare them to me.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.