This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cell Phone Driver Update

I finally figured out how to get my LG envTouch driver to work. Bizarrely, this works:

  1. unplug DSL modem
  2. reinstall driver
  3. plug in phone
That's worked every time I've tried it. I have to reinstall the driver every few days to keep it working.

It's very bizarre. It's definitely some sort of driver conflict. I have no idea if I should blame Microsoft or LG.

I moved my mouse to a different USB port, and had to reinstall the driver. Something is messed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't you just make the switch to linux? bitpim works fine with my lg env.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.