This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Monday, March 1, 2010

Was Joe Stack Taking Antidepressants?

This blog post had an interesting conspiracy theory I hadn't read elsewhere. Was Joe Stack taking antidepressants? That was mentioned in the comments and not the body of the post.

If Joe Stack took antidepressants anytime in the past year, that could be a contributing factor.

The withdrawal period for psychiatric drugs is 1-2 years. Physical withdrawal is only a week or two, but it takes a *LONG* time for your brain to recover its natural neurotransmitter balance. If you take drugs that increase/decrease your neurotransmitter levels, your body compensates by producing fewer/more neurotransmitters. After you stop taking psychiatric drugs, it takes awhile to recover. It's the same problem faced by people with an addiction to "illegal/recreational" drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.

When you stop taking psychiatric drugs, you suffer withdrawal, in addition to your original problem. Psychiatric drugs suppress symptoms without solving the underlying problem. Psychiatric drugs interrupt your body's natural healing process.

This link was interesting. Someone intentionally crashed a plane into a building, while under the influence of psychiatric drugs. However, one example isn't proof. Another site said that psychiatric drugs tend to be a contributing factor in many murder-suicides, but the mainstream media suppresses that detail. Lobbying/marketing by pharmaceutical corporation executives prevents the mainstream media from telling the truth about psychiatric fraud.

"Joe Stack was under the influence of antidepressants!" also would explain why his suicide note wasn't as well organized as I expected. Allegedly, Joe Stack's wife complained the Joe Stack had a personality change in the weeks leading up to the incident, which is an indication that he started taking psychiatric drugs.

The wife of the IRS agent killed in the crash is suing Joe Stack's wife. If Joe Stack was taking antidepressants, his psychiatrist should be sued along with the drug manufacturer. The probably isn't going to happen.

There are two types of psychiatric drugs, "uppers" and "downers". Anti-depressants are a type of "upper"; they "solve" depression by stimulating your brains. Anti-psychotic drugs are a type of "downer"; they solve mania by blocking your neurotransmitters and blocking your thinking ability.

Anti-depressants can cause mania, because they are "uppers". This is a known potential side-effect.

When I was forced to take anti-psychotic drugs, I wasn't motivated to do anything. I just wanted to sleep all day. Joe Stack was probably taking "uppers" and not "downers", if he was taking psychiatric drugs.

The only time I ever really felt suicidal was when I was taking anti-psychotic drugs. I was frustrated because I couldn't do anything. For example, I tried playing Super Mario Brothers and couldn't get past World 1-2. I thought that was really weird. No matter what type of "mental illness" I had, I should still be able to play Super Mario Brothers.

If psychiatric researchers want to be more objective, they should give their patients/victims logic/sudoku puzzles or computer games. The placebo group should outperform the drug group on an objective measure of thinking ability. Most drug "effectiveness" evaluations are made by a psychiatrist paid by the drug corporation. The psychiatrist can usually tell who's getting the drug and who's getting the placebo, because the drug group is less alert; this leads to bias. "This psychiatric drug is working as intended, with no harmful side-effects!" is solely the subjective evaluation of the psychiatric researcher, who has a financial incentive in getting the drug approved.

I complained to my psychiatrist about the drug side-effects. He was pro-State brainwashed to say "Your side-effect complaints are evidence that you are in fact sick and need those drugs. Those are symptoms of your 'mental illness' and not drug side-effects."

What a fraud! What a liar! I know now that my psychiatrist was full of s***, because the drug side-effects went away when I stopped taking the drugs. I can now play Super Mario Brothers and win. I can write complicated software at work.

I wouldn't be able to do that if I had followed the advice of my psychiatrist/murderer. I never would have recovered if I had followed the advice of the State-licensed "expert". Even in my drugged-out state, I could tell that my psychiatrist was acting like an abusive jerk, when I questioned the effectiveness of the drugs. Fortunately, I convinced my parents to let me stop taking the poison. I had to fire my psychiatrist first, because he kept saying "OMFG!! Something *HORRIBLE* will happen if FSK stops taking my poison!" It's almost as if he knew his scam would be exposed, if I ignored his advice. I did relapse a few times, due to withdrawal and my original problem of cracking my pro-State brainwashing. I feel mostly fine now.

Was Joe Stack taking antidepressants? The mainstream media will probably not disclose this fact, if it's true. Even if it turns out that Joe Stack wasn't taking psychiatric drugs, the "chemical imbalance" theory of mental illness is still a huge mistake. Even if he was taking psychiatric drugs, that doesn't prove they're usually/always evil, but it would make people think about it. I'm suspicious that Joe Stack was taking psychiatric drugs, but I don't have the ability to request his medical records.

In many ways, the psychiatry industry is more evil than the IRS. People react with hostility to "Taxation is theft!", because they're insane and pro-State brainwashed. Mass evil is not possible without accompanying mass insanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many stories from the media about antidepresants and murder-suicides, etc.besides the one story on the man who committed suicide with an airplane.

The Physicians Desk Reference states that SSRI antidepressants and all antidepressants can cause mania, psychosis, abnormal thinking, paranoia, hostility, etc. These side effects can also appear during withdrawal. Also, these adverse reactions are not listed as Rare but are listed as either Frequent or Infrequent.

Go to www.SSRIstories.com where there are over 3,600 cases, with the full media article available, involving bizarre murders, suicides, school shootings/incidents [53 of these] and murder-suicides - all of which involve SSRI antidepressants like Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, etc, . The media article usually tells which SSRI antidepressant the perpetrator was taking or had been using.

Unknown said...

I disagree about the likelihood of the media choosing to disclose the fact that Joe Stack may have been on antidepressants. Whenever there's an incident like this, the attacker gets pegged as the weird outsider who couldn't cut it.
It's more convenient for mainstream media to pretend that only losers are on antidepressants and that normal people are perfectly happy about the state of society.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.