This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Monday, March 8, 2010

January and February AdBrite Summary

January and February were somewhat disappointing months. I had 4491 Absolute Unique Visitors in January and 4387 in February, down from 5077 in December 2009.

My AdBrite earnings were $7.56 in January but only $4.53 in February. My page eCPM went down from $0.67 to $0.40!

Maybe I should shop around for other ad networks, but I'm not interested in wasting time on that right now. At least AdBrite is sending me a check! The payout threshold is only $5, which I make almost every month.

I'm still a bit off from my goal of $20/month, so I can pay for hosting. There's a lot of variance, so I probably would want to go over $20 several months in a row.

Right now, most of my time goes to my wage slave job. I'm actually getting decent experience at managing a UNIX web environment at work, so I'm looking forward to buying a Linode.

It's obvious now that blogging is never going to be a full-time source of income. I'm going to have to expand to other things, if I want to start my own business.

I feel my overall alertness is increasing. The withdrawal period for psychiatric drugs definitely is at least a year.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.