This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Monday, April 20, 2009

South Park Fnord

Some people get offended when I write silly posts. Consider this an experiment with standup comedy material.

Wednesday's South Park Documentary was interesting, regarding the recent arrival by the police to investigate the crime that occurred in this universe, but had some important factual errors.

First, the alien police have demi-godlike powers. However, the episode incorrectly portrays the first-tier alien police as smarter than the humans. The responsible individual is currently under investigation/prosecution/arrest/cleanup.

Due to corruption on the part of the alien police force, a higher branch of the alien police organization was called in to investigate the problem. It is unclear how high up the corruption actually goes.

Police are calling this the "Crime of an Eternity (most/all of them)". A film is in the works. The working title so far is "The Murder and/or Kidnapping of the God of Mathematics! Watch what happens when a universe/(everything that exists anywhere) is created without a God of Mathematics!". With most/all current universes currently working on investigating the crime, filming has not yet started. The actor playing the starring role depends on which version of fake or geniune reality you believe in, and which version you actually physically reside it.

BTW, if there's one competent Evil Good scientist working for the US government, and they have spy cameras installed in my house, they are all going batshit insane right now. They have one element working in their favor. Emotions are not accurately broadcast over wiretaps, telephones, television, and film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear FSK,
I hope you don't take it the wrong way... I've been reading your blog for a long time and believe that I have similar 'issues' to yours.

You are not funny. Neither am I. We don't quite understand how most sheeple work, and our 'borderline' condition simply prevents us from being funny to them.

I have a pretty decent sense of humor, and sometimes cause a riot. It is not consistent and I can't fully put my finger on it. I tend to carry things too far according to good friends who are honest with me.

Seriously, 'keep your day job'. You have great ideas, but being a funnyman is simply not your forte. Also, watch out for the 'flirting' activity - carrying things too far in a comedy club will get people to throw rotten tomatoes at you, but 'flirting' too far will land you in prison.

I hope that I haven't offended you. I believe in being honest and feel somewhat protective of you.

Thanks for all the good posts.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.