This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Monday, April 27, 2009

More Sketch Comedy

I'm thinking of writing some more comedy sketches. Some of the funniest sketches are game show parodies.

Host: Welcome to today's game? Let's get started with our first question!
Question #1: Which do you prefer, good or evil?
Contestant #1 buzzes in: Evil!
Host: Hooray! 100 points for you!
Question #2: Which do you prefer, good or evil?
Contestant #2 buzzes in: Evil!
Host: Hooray! 100 points for you!
Question #3: Which do you prefer, good or evil?
Contestant #3 buzzes in: Evil!
Host: Hooray! 50 points for you!
Contestant #3: How come they got 100 and I only got 50?
Host shoots contestant #3.
Question #4: Which do you prefer, good or evil?
Contestant #4: Uh, sometimes once in awhile I like good.
Host shoots contestant #4.
Person in audience thinks to himself. "I'm vaguely considering the possibility that something unusual just happened."
The person sitting next to him shoots him.
Someone working on the set thinks to himself. "I'm wondering if there's anyplace else I can work?" God kills him and says "That asshole deserved it!"

4 comments:

thomasblair said...

What kind of audience are you playing for? I'm actively looking for something in this to be funny, but I can't find it.

Bas said...

I'm sure you loved reading "The Trial" by Kafka.

Anonymous said...

WTF?

Anonymous said...

You've got to stop with this. It's just not funny. Here is the formula:

A=Judge,god,government official
B=stupid sheeple member
C=someone who is honest

A: xxx
B: yyy
C: zzz
A shoot C

This is like knock knock jokes. Not at all funny.

Trust me, you can do many things, but you put your finger on what's funny.

The Peter principle is in effect. You are going through the things you can do well across the border to the things you suck at and have no chance of doing.

No offence. I can play the violin but I will not be a concert violinist. I also have no voice and will not be a singer even though I have perfect pitch. We have to know our limitations.

Comedy is a bit of a dark art. You can study it, but you are either funny or you aren't. You just aren't. So pick some other agorist venue (you don't really want to perform for FRN points).

Good luck.

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.