This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Friday, October 8, 2010

William Shatner's New Sitcom Sucks

I was watching a UFL game on last Thursday, just to see what it's like. My sister objected. I decided to look into William Shatner's new sitcom "S*** My Dad Says".

Why do they need a gratuitous swear word in the title? "Stuff My Dad Says" would have been better.

The plot was astoundingly bad. The son wanted to buy landline Internet access, and his father objected. My sister pointed out "Why doesn't the son get wireless Internet?" It's embarrassing that none of the writers noticed that.

Previously, when watching a lousy show, I would think "It's going to get better." Now I realize that, if a 5 minute excerpt sucks, then the whole show is likely to suck. My sister said "I'd rather watch the UFL.", and put the football game back on.

Frequently, when I watch TV, I think "I could do better." I should try. It's on my list of things to do. It's hard to get past mainstream media censorship.

1 comment:

said...

Howz 'bout his brother, Billy Poopner?

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.