This story was funny. President Obama says that he's opposed to certain types of bullying. However, bullying is acceptable when used against:
- people who refuse to pay taxes
- people who want to use incandescent light bulbs
- people who don't want to purchase health insurance
- people who want to use gold and silver as money
- people who are detained at the Guantanamo Bay death camp
- Bradley Manning
- people who hire "illegal immigrants"
- people who grow, sell, or smoke marijuana
- people who operate a business without a State permit
- people who hand out "jury nullification" pamphlets in front of courthouses
- people who drive their car without getting a permit from the State
Government uses intimidation to keep the slaves in line. By torturing Bradley Manning, that makes other soldiers less willing to leak evidence of military crime. By punishing those who disobey and heavily hyping it, State thugs try to intimidate everyone else into obedience.
Schools explicitly encourage bullying. Schools ability-group students and grade on a curve. This encourages the weaker students to resent the stronger students.
When you age-group students, the most aggressive students get to be bullies. The bullies grow up to be policemen, bureaucrats, or middle managers.
The State *NEEDS BULLIES* in order to function properly. One side-effect of State school is that a certain distribution on personality types is created, based on where people fit in to the school pecking order.
It is hypocritical for President Obama to criticize bullying. The *WHOLE POINT* of government is bullying and intimidation.