This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Friday, March 11, 2011

NotHaus Trial Media Blackout

I searched in Google News for information on Bernard von NotHaus' criminal trial, regarding the Liberty Dollar. There were zero stories.

There's practically zero information out there, regarding the trial in progress.

Mainstream media bias isn't just spreading lies. It's also failing to cover important political prisoners like Robert Kahre, Richard Simkanin, and Sholom Rubashkin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care. The Wikipedia article on the liberty dollar mentions that the thing has been criticized as a ponzi scheme.

I would not trust the liberty dollar as currency since there is no way for me to know if a coin contains the correct amount of precious metal. Coins from the US mint are safer since they will be all over your ass if you counterfeit them.
And he should have called it the "liberty medallion" or something.

FSK said...

The Liberty Dollar is not a Ponzi scam. It's a multi-level marketing scam.

You are an idiot if you pay such a huge premium to spot silver.

You can test silver and gold coins, even ones that aren't State-issued. You can do a specific gravity test and a magnetic test. I don't like acid tests, because they damage the coin.

American Eagles trade for a premium to generic rounds.

Allegedly, high-quality fake gold coins are coming out of China.

If you buy from a reputable Internet dealer, it shouldn't be a problem.

dionysusal said...

FSK,
Here you go:

Liberty Dollar Trial
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/085543-2011-03-11-liberty-dollar-trial.htm

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.