This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Reader Mail #96

I'm feeling well enough to start answering reader comments again. I've made a lot of progress through the withdrawal from the anti-psychotic drugs.

I did have another panic attack. My parents called 911 on me. I was involuntarily taken to the psych ward/torture center. It was horrible.

It wasn't due to my efforts to communicate with strangers. By biggest risk factor is from my parents. When I'm not in a manic state, there's no risk.

Hopefully, I can avoid going back and this is really the last time. I feel that I've made a lot more progress on cracking my pro-State brainwashing.



robert30062 has left a new comment on your post "Still Recovering":

I hope you feel better soon FSK!! You know I've been a regular reader of yours for almost two years now and "FSK's Guide to Reality" goes right into the Internet Explorer Favorites folder on any new computer I get on.

I'm planning to keep blogging. Right now, I'm using up queued drafts while I'm recovering.

You are an intelligent, worthwhile and well-meaning person and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. We all need to look toward expanding agorism in the real world but for now, at least in cyber space, you have friends who care about you here.

My primary concern is to avoid being re-hospitalized.

I feel that I've made a bunch of progress towards cracking my pro-State brainwashing. I may be nearly completely "clear" and I won't have any more panic attacks.

barry b has left a new comment on your post "Still Recovering":

Hey FSK,

I'm really sorry to hear about this mess. I hope you'll pull out of it and with your wits still about you.


I managed to convince my parents to let me stop taking the harmful drugs, against the advice of my psychiatrist.

I know in the past you had said something about letting your captors know about your blog. I don't think that would be a good idea. You know, such extreme common sense and rational, objective analysis of the shit we live in everyday.... will sound an awful lot like insanity (for the state-brainwashed)... especially where you live.

I feel that I should mention my blog to my therapist. So far, none has ever taken an interest in reading it.



Sasha Chedygov has left a new comment on your post "Ruby on Rails Sucks!":

I'm discovering that very thing right now. I'm writing forum software, and, having a little Ruby experience, I thought I'd try it in Rails to see what the hype was about. After a month, I got done what I could have gotten done in a week and a half in PHP because I spent most of the time looking up how to do things.

Here's the thing with ActiveRecord: most people that jump into Rails come from a PHP/Python background, and thus most likely already know SQL. Now, I hate SQL, but it took me much longer to figure out how to do complex queries with ActiveRecord than it would to just write the damn SQL statement. Though SQL does suck in many ways, in practice it's so much easier than trying to set up complicated relationships and whatnot. (And don't even get me started on the performance hit of using an ORM.)

Rails tries to make relatively simple things simpler, but the learning curve is so steep it's pointless. And in the end, you'll probably end up using SQL anyway because your queries get to the point where they're too complicated for ActiveRecord to abstract, thus defeating the point.

Rails seems to be mostly hype and little substance. Given the free choice, I'd use PHP.

Unless what you need is nearly exactly what Rails provides, there's little benefit to using Rails.

I get a lot of hatemail for my "Ruby on Rails Sucks!" post. There also was a lot of hatemail for "StackOverflow Sucks!" recently. I don't understand why people keep posting hate comments for something that's already an old post.



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Still Recovering":

Get better soon. I can't wait to hear the details.

I managed to convince my parents to let me withdraw from the harmful drugs. I feel that I've made another order of magnitude of progress in cracking my pro-State brainwashing.

Hopefully, I won't relapse again, but that's what I say every time.

Withdrawal from those harmful drugs is *NASTY*, but I've done it before and I was on a lower dose this time.



No Gods Required has left a new comment on your post "Still Recovering":

I got your back FSK. Just say the word.

My parents are allowing me to withdraw from the drugs, so I should be fine. The key is to not relapse.

What I really need is some in-person non-pro-State troll friends. It'd also be useful to have someone to call other than 911 if I relapse. I feel like I won't relapse this time, but that's what I've say every time. There's valid reasons to believe I'm legitimately making progress.

I noticed the following new things:
  1. I have a much higher level of emotional awareness.
  2. I had pretty severe male pattern baldness, severely accelerating in the past 2-3 years. All of a sudden, all my hair seems to be growing back! That's weird. It's also a sign of progress. (I'm planning a more detailed post on this subject.)
  3. Instead of blinking both eyes simultaneously, I now blink each eye separately and independently! That's weird. It feels more natural to blink each eye independently. It's a reflex. (I'm also planning a more detailed post on this subject.)
  4. My metabolism seems to have increased. I'm losing weight at a rate of 0.5-1 pounds per week, even though I'm eating the same amount. (I'm somewhat overweight.)
(2) and (3) are bizarre aspects of pro-State brainwashing I never would have believed until they actually happened! Male pattern baldness is entirely due to pro-State brainwashing. The baldness pattern of a parasitic person is hyped as "ideal". You can determine a male's personality type by merely looking at their hair loss pattern. Women seem to all have the same hair loss pattern; they lose only the hair on their forehead, which corresponds to the frontal lobe of the brain. Is hair loss correlated with parts of the brain that aren't functioning properly or are under stress?

People blink both eyes simultaneously due to pro-State brainwashing! It's like I have an extra degree of freedom in my mind now.



eagledove9 has left a new comment on your post "Still Recovering":

:( I didn't even know you were gone - for one thing I am way behind on reading my RSS, and also I think there was a cache of posts that were being automatically sent every day, so it didn't look like anything had happened. I feel terrible that I didn't even know about it and I am still shocked.

It shocked me also. I thought I was mostly better. I have a lot of queued drafts, so I kept posting even though I was hospitalized.

I know it's hard to write while you're on drugs or withdrawing from them. It totally screws up your brain. Right now you just struggle to get through each day, and you are probably numb or sleepy or walking around like a zombie if they have you on anti-anxiety drugs. The drugs do one thing: they shut people up.

I'm mostly recovered. Anti-psychotic and anti-depressant drugs have been used to silence political dissidents.

It was just my parents who called 911. My other efforts to research human behavior were not the problem.

I still feel some stress while writing this, but I'm working through it.

I hope you are allowed to withdraw and are not being forced to keep on using drugs at home. I am worried about you, and other people are too.

I'm being allowed to withdraw. It's a really nasty process, but I'm familiar with it.

eagledove9 has left a new comment on your post "Still Recovering":

Hey, I sent you an email. I just wanted to warn you, in case your spam filter catches it or something. It's from eagledove9 at gmail. I know comments are a more reliable way to get through.

I answered it, but you didn't reply. Did you get my response?

I need to get some in-person friends who aren't pro-State trolls. That should help me not relapse. Actually, I feel that I've made another order of magnitude progress in cracking my pro-State brainwashing. I should be strong enough now to find some friends and help them crack their pro-State brainwashing.



Romare has left a new comment on your post "FSK Was Re-Hospitalized":

I second that anon 6:47 is very correct. There's that saying something along the lines of "you can't feed a gem to swines in the marketplace". I am from nyc as well and they're are plenty of red agents and parasites riding the train daily. Their ranks are comprised of all nationalities and demographics, rich, poor, f*cked, you name it and they're listening, listening intently to see whose stepping out of their programming (or finding sanity as I like to call it). I really hope they didn't drag you to kings county hospital again, that's an AWFUL place.

My problem wasn't my attempts to communicate with strangers on the subway or in public. It was my parents who turned me over to the psychiatry industry.

My efforts to communicate with strangers have actually been very educational for me.

I actually haven't been to Kings County Hospital. I was at Lutheran Medical Center (53rd street and 2nd avenue), which is almost as bad.



Piquant Tactics has left a new comment on your post "Examples for "Limited Liability Incorporation is E...":

There is a direct correlation between the introduction of limited liability organizations; and colonialism and the internationalization of the slave trade.

Wage slavery is a type of slavery. It isn't as obvious as chattel slavery, but it's still a form of slavery.

AzraelsJudgement has left a new comment on your post "Examples for "Limited Liability Incorporation is E...":

How dare you disagree with the prophets!!! That is blasphemy....not much has changed sense the days where invisible people in the sky only talk to certain people who then are the only ones with knowledge on how we should live, act, and think.

When (nearly) everyone is a brainwashed pro-State troll, it's necessary to tell the truth, and mention ideas that contradict mainstream thinking.

Defending limited liability incorporation is a common mistake that pro-State (L)libertarians make.

(I know that AzraelsJudgement was being sarcastic, before anyone complains.)

Steven Shaw has left a new comment on your post "Examples for "Limited Liability Incorporation is E...":

I am unsure of your conclusions because you overstate your intermediate arguments persistently.

Read more carefully. I thought that was a good post.

The key point is "Limited liability incorporation does not naturally occur in a free market. Given free choice, no customer would agree to the limited liability clause."

Suppose bank A has a limited liability clause and bank B does not. If bank A offers a higher interest rate than bank B, that's only because customers are risking the loss of their deposit. A is not a bank, but another type of investment business.

"The fact that people got offended by a statement is actually evidence of its underlying truth!"

That is not a certainty.

No. It's a good indication, especially when I'm sure of my viewpoint.

People don't get offended by random gibberish. They get offended by things that contradict their pro-State brainwashing.

This is a common mistake of pro-State (L)libertarians. They defend corporations as a natural free market occurrence.

You say there's no way to enforce LL in a free market but later go on to explain that a restaurant gets you to sign a LL agreement voluntarily before eating.

You say "In a true free market, no reasonable person would agree to a limited liability clause.". Well you'd be wrong. Someone would. I would hope that in time, with education, most would stop asking.

No. With proper education, people would refuse to sign and form competing businesses. In the present, this does not occur, due to the State.

The subject of LL is certainly interesting. I have a gut feeling that LL is wrong but haven't had time to research it much.

You're sure that I'm wrong, but you haven't researched it much?

If you "allow" a single owner with many LL equity partners; assuming the single owner does not have LL then we could see a wave of what I think of as "scapegoat" owners. These would be guys with little savings and prospects who go around being the "owner" of various companies whose "real" owners are the equity partners. Any problems and the scapegoat goes bankrupt! Perhaps his partner or parents feed him and possess his gold. Of course, in a free market we could avoid such companies. I would hope that the free-flow of information and perhaps investigative journalism would mean that this was so in a free market.

Multiple-owner businesses are problematic. I predict they also don't occur in a free market. A minority owner can too easily have his rights abused by the majority. There's no reason to accept minority ownership in a business. In a true free market, with easy access to capital, people would form competing businesses rather than accepting minority ownership in someone else's business.

In a true free market, someone who cheated a customer/partner would rapidly find themselves blacklisted and unable to do any business at all.

bakar has left a new comment on your post "Examples for "Limited Liability Incorporation is E...":

There are two general types of taxable corporations available to small business owners: C and S corporations (the letters refer to sub-chapters of the Internal Revenue Code) are distinguished by how their income is reported and taxed. Here are the basics you should know.

S corporations pass income through to their shareholders, who pay tax on it according to their individual income tax rates. C corporations are separate tax entities that pay corporate income tax on profits. C corporations are much more regulation and tax reporting intensive than S corporations.

I already knew about S and C corporations, which are the most common type of corporations allowed in the USA. There are other variations, such as a limited liability partnership.

That's separate from the main point of the post, which is that limited liability incorporation is evil and would not occur naturally in a true free market.

Cork has left a new comment on your post "Examples for "Limited Liability Incorporation is E...":

In a real free market, there is no way to enforce limited liability contracturally. Therefore, limited liability incorporation cannot occur in a real free market. Only a State can force a business' customers and creditors to accept limited liability provisions.Do you seriously believe this?! This is downright crazy.

Since we're already name calling, I claim that you are the one with stupid beliefs. This is a common mistake by pro-State (L)libertarians.

Why are idiots so eager to defend corporations?



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Fluoride Conspiracy Theory":

http://www.fluoridealert.org/50-reasons.htm

[Deleted the text.]
Posting the link was sufficient. You didn't need to post the whole thing.

I consider "Fluoride is beneficial" and "Fluoride is harmful" to be not proven either way. I am skeptical of the benefits. It is probable that fluoride is only slightly harmful at typical levels, rather than severely poisonous. Pro-State brainwashing is more harmful that fluoride. Most "negative" things that are blamed on fluoride could also be due to pro-State brainwashing.

A proper scientific study of this issue would be interesting. Those studies conducted in the past were almost definitely biased, for the reasons you gave.



Kevski has left a new comment on your post "Agorist Philosophy Overview":

I know this will never be posted but here is my comment: Anyone who doesn't know the difference between "insure" and "ensure" should not be allowed to write a blog.

My policy is to publish stupid comments and ridicule them, rather than outright censor them.

Just as another point, in a free market your take home income will also be determined by the free market. So if you now make $10 and pay $3.50 in taxes, taking home $6.50, in your "argorist paradise" you will still end up only taking home $6.50, because there will be someone else who will be willing to do the work for that.

You're missing the point.

First, marginal taxation rates are approximately 50%. I'll use that number, but that's not the main point.

In the present, suppose I work for 1 ounce of silver. I pay 0.5 ounces of silver to the State as taxes/tribute.

In a free market, suppose my labor is still worth 1 ounce of silver per hour. I get to keep all of it. I still will pay for police protection, but the free market price will be cheaper than the monopolistic rent charged by the State.

Plus, there are indirect hidden taxes. If you include those, your taxation rate is over 50%.

Fivemileshigh has left a new comment on your post "Agorist Philosophy Overview":

Kevski:

A spelling error, while not something to be proud of, does not invalidate an idea.

The above comment is obviously stupid. That sort of thing no longer bothers me.

I'm planning to go back and update all my "classic" older posts. Due to my recent re-hospitalization, "move to my own domain" has been pushed back a few months. Plus, I'm only making $5/month from AdBrite. I need $20/month to purchase a Linode. When I'm fully recovered, I'll spend a few more building up my traffic and ad revenue before moving to my own domain.

Furthermore, there IS a difference between earning 6.50 on the books vs. under the table. The difference is that in the first case, you are generating 10 of revenue of which the state keeps 3.50 and spends that to restrict your rights. In the second case, you generate 6.50 which you alone keep and decide how to spend. In the first case you are feeding a parasite, in the second you are not.

I understand the point. The above stupid commenter did not.



I met with my new psychiatrist. It was mostly pointless. She said "FSK, you need to take drugs." I pointed out "I don't like the side effects. It's silly for me to take them all the time when they have such a crippling effect on me. I'm only manic for at most a few days per year. By taking the drugs continuously, I'm giving up my life." She said "I don't care about your viewpoint." However, she was unable to force me to take drugs, and relented. When not in the hospital (and no court order), the psychiatrist does not have the ability to force me to take drugs.

I got my new psychiatrist to agree to "FSK should only take the drugs when manic" instead of "FSK should take the drugs all the time."

In the hospital, my "roommate" was a "good patient" who always took his drugs/poison exactly as prescribed. Even then, he had been hospitalized 3 times. He had been in the hospital for 4 weeks. He complained "How come FSK gets released after only 1.5 weeks and I'm still here?"

That's an interesting perspective. Even taking the drugs is not absolute insurance against not being re-hospitalized. If that's true, then why bother?

For me, the decision is clearcut. If I take the drugs, I'm unable to do anything at all. If I don't take the drugs, I gradually recover my abilities, but risk eventually relapsing.

I have legitimate reason to believe that this might really be the last time I get hospitalized for my "mental illness". I feel that I've really achieved a higher level of awareness. I won't be sure until 2+ years from now, if I avoid relapsing.

The most frustrating part is that my parents don't get "Those drugs are bad!" I've gotten them to concede "FSK is not forced to take the drugs. FSK is allowed to withdraw." However, they are annoyed by my periodic re-hospitalizations. They haven't forced me to take the drugs, and respect my desire to not take them. (I might actually run away for real if they tried that, and they might know that.) However, they are persistent when promoting the drugs. They've said that they might not respect my desires if I relapse again.

I have legitimate reason to believe that I've broken the cycle. Already, I feel that I've almost recovered to my pre-hospitalization level of ability. Previously, it took me a couple of months to achieve that. It seems that it takes 3-18+ months to fully recover your abilities, after being forcibly addicted to those harmful drugs. I'm doing very well after only 2 weeks.

From my point of view, I've been involuntarily conducting an experiment "What happens if you're diagnosed with a mental illness and refuse medication, despite multiple relapses?" The answer appears to be "After a few iterations (6 in my case), you actually settle into a higher level of awareness." However, since I'm more intelligent than most people, it may have taken me fewer iterations than others would have needed.

That explains why psychiatrists say "Relapse is inevitable once you show symptoms of a mental illness." No patient/victim has ever been allowed to go through the full cycle of cracking your pro-State brainwashing. The symptoms of mania are really your body's natural healing process, when cracking your pro-State brainwashing. Anti-psychotic drugs interrupt this process. I suspect that also holds for depression and anti-depressant drugs. I never had a depressive episode, despite being labeled as "bipolar".

I suspect that an "abused productive" person who sees the Matrix becomes manic. A parasitic person who sees the Matrix becomes depressed/suicidal. That might explain why I was never really depressed, only manic.

I'm still dependent on my parents. I need to go 1.5-2+ years without relapsing and get/keep a wage slave job, in order to convince them that I've fully recovered. In the meantime, I'll still work on my blog and other plans. It isn't hypocritical for me to continue blogging, while I wait for an opportunity to implement my other ideas. Blogging has been a useful tool for me to write down my ideas, which is valuable by itself. Reader feedback, including stupid comments, is also valuable. Being able to recognize stupid ideas as stupid, and say so, is a valuable skill.

I had some good job interviews recently, so getting another wage slave job soon seems likely. With my higher emotional awareness, I should be better at keeping my wage slave job.

I'm lucky that no court order was ever obtained, requiring me to take the harmful drugs. I'm also lucky that my parents respect my desire to be drug-free. However, it is annoying that I can't make them understand, no matter how hard I try. Ironically, my mother, who has the parasitic personality type, is the one strongly advocating for forcibly drugging me. My father, who has the "abused productive" personality type, has been able to advocate for me being drug-free.

My mother likes me when I'm drugged up, because I'm docile and don't disagree with her and comply with orders. Superficially, I'm fine. The reality is that the drugs cripple me and I'm unable to do anything. I'm reluctant to take any drugs regularly, even at a low dose. If a drug is damaging at 10mg/day, then it still would be damaging at 2mg/day, just less so.

It's very annoying that no State-licensed psychiatrist will respect my desire to be drug-free. If all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail. The only tool a psychiatrist has for helping someone is prescribing drugs. A psychiatrist has been brainwashed to believe that drugs are the only appropriate tool for helping someone that's been labeled with a "mental illness".



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "What Does "Rule of Law" Mean?":

Hey FSK,

I've also thought about this. If they have the power to pass any law they want, then what good is the concept of the rule of law.

That's the point. For example, what gives the bad guys the right to ban manufacturing incandescent light bulbs? Why can't the free market decide? The incandescent light bulb ban probably is just corporate welfare for the insiders who control the patents for compact fluorescent light bulbs. The same "reduce electricity consumption" goal could have been accomplished via a tax on electricity. Taxation is still theft, but I'd prefer a higher electricity tax to a ban on incandescent light bulbs.

There's "natural law" and "corrupt insane State law". For example, the State's monopoly for prosecuting murder cases is immoral. I don't go around murdering people, because murder is a crime both according to natural law and corrupt insane State law. As another example, the State ban on marijuana is immoral. I don't violate that law, because marijuana really is bad for you.



Thomas Blair has left a new comment on your post "FSK Was Re-Hospitalized":

I'm very interested to read about the circumstances surrounding this latest incarceration. Please post them, if you don't mind.

The problem was that I was noticing a lot more about the productive/parasitic nature of most human relationships. I made another transition to a higher state of awareness. In the process, I had another panic attack.

For example, here's something I noticed after I was hospitalized. I started noticing such things just before my panic attack. One day, when I was going social dancing, there was an attractive and single woman visiting from out of town. She had the "abused productive" personality type. She seemed somewhat interested in me. I know she was single, because I asked who she was with and she said "two (male) friends". She didn't say "boyfriend". During the intermission, I went over to talk/flirt with her. One of her male friends had the parasitic personality type. When I came over, he immediately grabbed her hand and started caressing it.

He was attempting to redirect her emotions! She was somewhat attracted to me. The parasite was attempting to control and redirect the emotion to himself. By caressing her hand when I was talking to her, he was attempting to redirect her emotion of being somewhat attracted to me.

I had never noticed that before! It was amazing how parasites control and manipulate the emotions of their victims. Was the parasitic man consciously aware of what he was doing? It was too skillfully timed to be an accident. As a practical matter, it's irrelevant whether he was doing it on purpose or as an accident. Either way, it's immoral and must stop.

That also explains why that woman was single. She was smart enough to realize "Dating a parasite is stupid." However, whenever anyone with the "abused productive" personality type starts flirting with her, the parasites around her, who claim her as their property, intervene to interfere.

When the guy started caressing her hand, that's a nonverbal signal that says "She's mine! Stay away!" However, the woman was unaware of how the parasitic "friend" was controlling her. If she's always around such a man, then she'll never be able to date someone with the "abused productive" personality type. The nonverbal message was coming from the man. Before I achieved higher awareness, I always assumed that such signals were coming from the woman!

I was trying to figure out why I was so reluctant to approach women. That's the reason. Whenever I approach a woman, the parasitic men around her attempt to control and redirect the emotion to themselves. That was a very traumatic discovery. I couldn't tell the different between emotions coming from an "abused productive" woman and the emotions coming from a parasitic man. The parasitic man would send a "Back off loser!" nonverbal message, and I'd assume it was coming from the woman. All "abused productive" women almost always are with parasites, even if they aren't dating them.

As part of the process of moving to a higher level of emotional awareness, I had another panic attack. I feel that I'm at a higher level of awareness compared to pre-hospitalization, even though I was only released two weeks ago and only stopped taking my drugs two weeks ago.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "FSK Was Re-Hospitalized":

Aw, crap.
Listen, you have to be careful.
The difference between being free and being locked up, pumped full of drugs and watched is very subtle.
This is very, very important.
You have to act like they do, no matter what.
You have your blog where you can voice stuff they consider crazy.
You have to fight your tendency to let others know the truth.
Do not mess with people on the subway, even if they say things like 'gold is for fools'. There is nothing to be gained from trying to convert them, and will land you in the hostpital.
Do not attempt to game your enlightened understanding of people. Chances are you will slip and wind up in the hospital.
If a woman shows any discomfort talking to you, let her go. You will wind up in the hospital or in jail, regardless of your take on her body language or whatnot.
Watch your interactions!
I am speaking from experience.
Good luck

It was my parents that turned me in to the State psych/murder squad. It wasn't random strangers. So far, my attempts to communicate with strangers have been enlightening. I give up if the other person seems uncomfortable. I'm getting better at judging. I'm trying to make my policy be "Give up if the other person doesn't give positive feedback in a few seconds." Then, I avoid being too persistent.

I noticed that this is an important aspect of pro-State brainwashing. No matter how friendly I act, most people assume by default that a complete stranger is a pervert who wants to assualt/rape/rob them.

Whenever someone actually does get assaulted/raped/robbed, the mainstream media heavily hypes the incident. This creates a sense of exaggerated fear towards strangers. That's an important aspect of pro-State brainwashing. Government is needed, because all strangers are perverts who would hurt you given the opportunity. Of course, the biggest perverts are those who control the government.

Supernova Girl has left a new comment on your post "FSK Was Re-Hospitalized":


Benzodiazepines; I can rant about the horrors of all anti-psychotic medications, but at least they're a lot more fun compared to regular SSRI/SNRI/MAOI's. [If you have free-time, go to Blockbuster & just rent every Disney movie you find. Trust me, by the time you reach the Lion King, you'll run out of tears]

Klonopin is the same as Clonazepam, right? [I know Diazepam/Valium supposedly has the same half-life as Clonazepam]

I wouldn't complain, though, about the Abilify. My psychiatrist gives it out when you lose too much weight from the medication. It also helps with nausea & headaches. [I'm pretty sure it lessens side effects, to make the meds work better]

Hope you feel better!

You're missing the point. All anti-psychotic and anti-depressant drugs are bad for you. All drugs that affect your brain chemistry are bad for you.

I want to be drug-free. I'm going to try to keep that up as long as possible. Hopefully, I've fully cracked my pro-State brainwashing now.

Klonopin is the brand name and clonazepam is the generic name. That's what Wikipedia said and Wikipedia usually gets facts like that correct.

However, instead of choosing the least-damaging poison, I choose to be poison-free! The withdrawal is *NASTY*! It's worth it if you can manage it. The hard part is avoiding relapse, despite multiple hospitalizations.

I'm seriously considering starting an agorist mental health business. It'd have to be agorist-style. I can't legally sell mental health services without a State license. State agents would never grant me a license to use techniques that actually work.

Thomas Blair has left a new comment on your post "FSK Was Re-Hospitalized":

Anon 6:47 is correct.

We live in a shitty world, but it's the world we have to live in right now. You can either pretend to be a part of it in public or you can be involuntarily hospitalized and pumped full of drugs.

There's another alternative, which is working on making the world better. I can't help everyone all at once. I can search for the most receptive/intelligent people and help them first.

My suggestion: get a slave job and don't worry about the parasite/productive worker interaction right now. You'll have to be a productive worker and let some parasite feed off you until you can save enough money (in gold or slave points, whatever) to break free of your folks and get your own place. When you can do that, you can start to make plans for an agorist business.

I'm still seeking a wage slave job. Working as an agorist probably won't be viable for a few more years.

The parasite/productive relationship pattern is *VERY IMPORTANT*. I need to be aware of it in order to get and keep a wage slave job.

The parasite/productive worker thing won't go away in your lifetime, even if we transition to an agorist economy. Francois Tremblay had an excellent post the other day called the Obedience Circuit. The parasite/productive thing has been running in people's minds so long that it's now an automatic stimulus/response reaction. Breaking that requires time, and will probably require multiple generations of the infected aging and dying off. We can only hope, through education, that their kids will be better off at each successive generation.

It might be possible to cure people. I've become mostly cured. I've figured things out the hard way. It's easier for me to explain things for you, than for you to also figure things out the hard way yourself.

You can choose to get along in this world - however faulty it is - and work to change it through agorism, or you can wind up incarcerated and permanently sedated. It's a shitty choice, but it's the only one any of us has right now. I'm of the opinion that I have nothing to gain by being locked up. Your mileage may vary.

You're missing the point. I was not hospitalized based on my blog. I was not hospitalized based on my writings on agorism or government or the State. Having achieved a huge amount of awareness/enlightenment, I can't stop now. I've seen too much of the real truth to ignore it.

Why would I voluntarily take the blue pill, when I've already been exposed to the red pill and am nearly completely unplugged? I haven't recovered my physical independence yet. I'm pretty confident that I've gained mental and emotional independence, which is a prerequisite for physical independence.

Anti-psychotic and anti-depressant drugs are literal blue pills. Once people get exposed to the truth, those drugs are forced on them to prevent their enlightenment.

The State is a very clever trap! The people who see part of the truth then have symptoms of a "mental illness". They then are forcibly given drugs that prevent their complete enlightenment! Your body has a natural healing process as you crack your pro-State brainwashing. Anti-psychotic or anti-depressant drugs prevent your body's natural healing process from occurring.

I'm going to do the best I can to get by in the present and near future. I'm also going to work towards fixing the evil of the State. I'm not going to succeed overnight. I should also be able to avoid failure.

Just because I had a temporary setback, doesn't mean I failed to defeat the State. I've moved to a higher level of awareness.

My blog has been useful. It's beneficial for me to write down my ideas, even if I have zero readers.

chronosaidit (http://chronosaidit.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "FSK Was Re-Hospitalized":

You're mad...I'm mad. You need to take care of yourself to the point of exclusion of this blog, if necessary. The things I have learned here are invaluable. In some ways, your blog has taught me how to think. Don't let me read that you have been hospitalized again.

I took a break from blogging for awhile. I used up my queued drafts. I'm well enough to start writing again.

And do start refering to it as imprisoned, rather, because that's what it is.

That's true. I feel that I've learned enough to avoid re-imprisonment this time. However, that's what I say every time.

I have valid reasons to believe I'm improving. I'm noticing things that I haven't noticed before. My awareness and alertness has dramatically increased, without mania.

And really, stop blogging anyway. Unless you are doing this for money, I doubt there is anything left to discover that hasn't already been communicated here.
There's still a lot more to write about. Also, there's the benefit for new regular readers.

My blog is beneficial, even if it never is viable as a full-time job. I'm planning to experiment with other things. Due to my recent re-hospitalization, I had to take a break and use up queued drafts.

I see a high quality post from you about 1/60 of the time...maybe more, but that's a conservative estimate (once every couple of months)...I still need to get back to you on another post.

It's hard to know which posts will be popular ahead of time. My previous expectations are not what actually occurs. Besides, what you think is trash someone else might think is awesome.

Anyway, this hospitalization/living at home/still being years away/needing to write xyz/every one of those is bullshit. You need to be posting (considering that it's been YEARS) that you have achieved something in this regard. These things take time, but not this much time.

Use this to inspire you...you have a long way to go (as do the rest of us, I'm sure).

I'm probably ahead of 99%+ of my regular readers. Therefore, I benefit others by blogging.

I'm hoping to get a wage slave job sometime in the next month or two. I have some interviews lined up already. With my higher level of emotional awareness, it should be easier to get and keep a job now.

I'm not stuck in a loop. I'm making progress. My awareness is increasing, even if there aren't many tangible benefits (yet).

It is probably going to take another 1.5-2 years for me to get full independence from my parents and get my own apartment. I have no choice but to accept this temporary setback. I need to get/keep a wage slave job and go 1.5+ years without relapsing, in order to convince my parents to give me back my freedom. In the meantime, my higher emotional awareness means that my parents are behaving less abusively. I'm better at managing the relationship now. I'm not going to cure them of their pro-State brainwashing, but I can get them to behave less abusively.

I am going to make progress towards practical freedom. Just because I had a temporary setback doesn't mean I lost.

Blogging is beneficial for me, even if the total income I ever earn is $0. I benefit from writing down and clarifying my ideas, even if I have no readers. If you think my blog is stupid, you're free to stop reading.

BTW, I noticed that I can touch-type faster now as well.



I've decided that I'm going to start using "State" differently than other anarchists. I'm going to say "government" when I specifically talk about government. The State is the evil state of mind that allows government to exist in the first place. Government is one way that productive/parasitic relationships are legitimized, but there are many others also. The State is about a lot more than just government.

If I create a parasite-free business, I should be incredibly productive, even if I do it on-the-books. In other words, if I start a business, and have zero employees with the parasitic personality type, it should be incredibly profitable. It would be even better if I could have employees who have cracked their pro-State brainwashing like me. Even though some career types are dominated by parasites, such as lawyer, it's still possible to find lawyers with the "abused productive" personality type. Every career must have some people with the "abused productive" personality type, because ultimately parasites need someone to leech.

Now that I have greater awareness of the Matrix, I see that fighting the State is more important than fighting monopolistic government. I'm still going to write about government, because it's a way to explain the evil of the State in a way that's easy to understand. I'm still going to practice agorism eventually, because it's important to prevent parasites from leeching off me. Agorism is a tool both for fighting the State and for fighting monopolistic government.



I'm still way behind answering reader comments. I have a huge backlog. It'll take a few "Reader Mail" posts for me to catch up.

Having a huge volume of comments is good. I haven't 100% recovered my blogging energy yet, but I'm nearly there.

If I missed something important, send me a reminder.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.