This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still Testing my RSS Feed

Blogger apparently fixed their site-wide problem preventing anyone from editing their blog's CSS template. I put the AdSense RSS widget in, and I'm testing it now.

Let me know if you're having any problems with my RSS feed.

The old feed should still work (http://fskrealityguide.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default). You can also subscribe directly via FeedBurner now (http://feeds.feedburner.com/FsksGuideToReality).

I subscribe to my own feed in Google Reader, so I should notice any obvious problems.

If there are any FeedBurner users who want me to turn on features such as the ability to E-Mail you updates, let me know.

BTW, if you want to use AdSense and RSS, do *NOT* have your FeedBurner feed imported to your AdSense account. That did *NOT* work. Instead, configure your FeedBurner account separately. Copy and paste the html code to your template.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.