This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FeedBurner AdSense Warning!

I just noticed something bizarre.

If you want to put in ads in your RSS feed, *CREATE YOUR OWN FEEDBURNER ACCOUNT*. Do *NOT* import your feed to your google account. That was a world of bugginess.

Then, you have to manually put the RSS code into your Blogger template.

Currently, Blogger is having some sort of weird bug, blocking people from editing their template. I really need to get off of Blogger. The quality of service from Blogger is decreasing instead of increasing.

I read that Google's integration of FeedBurner with its other products is one big cluster****.

(I couldn't get the RSS AdSense widget set up, because Blogger won't let me edit my template.)

Anyway, my RSS feed appears to be at least working. I'm going to have to experiment with the AdSense RSS some more.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.