This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FSK Begins His AdSense Experiment

I'm officially beginning my Google AdSense experiment. For those of you who will boycott my blog now, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The privacy argument seemed silly to me, because there's a FireFox extension that blocks AdSense. If you're that paranoid, use Tor/NoScript and the FireFox extension that blocks AdSense.

I decided for AdSense over text-link-ads, because text-link-ads had no RSS option.

I also noticed that AdSense pays you both based on "# of times ad displayed" plus "# of clickthroughs".

I also decided to put in the AdSense RSS widget. I had to activate FeedBurner to enable that. Let me know if you see problems with my RSS feed. Now, I'll see how many RSS subscribers I have, because Google Reader only reports those subscribed by a Google-enabled reader.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.