This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is Jon Stewart Stuck in 2008?

I noticed this article on thedailypaul. They were complaining that people like Jon Stewart are misleading liberals down the path of Statism, and people like Glenn Beck are misleading conservatives down the path of Statism.

That's an important trick. Liberalism and conservatism are presented as false opposites, as a distraction from "Who needs a government anyway?"

Both liberals and conservatives believe "Taxation is not theft!" and "Having a government with a violence monopoly is a good idea!" On the only political issue that matters, liberals and conservatives give the same pro-State troll answer.

Lately, I've been getting frustrated watching Jon Stewart. He's still doing Bush and Cheney jokes! It's time to let that go. There's plenty of stupid things Obama is doing.

It's frustrating to watch Jon Stewart toe the Statist party line on health care reform and the carbon credit law. He says that the healthcare reform proposal and carbon tax laws are wonderful.

Jon Stewart is giving Obama a free pass, which is annoying. There's plenty of stupid things that Obama is doing that he could be ridiculing. Instead, Jon Stewart is criticizing Obama's critics, rather than Obama's stupid policies.

Lately, when I watch The Daily Show, I think "I could make a better show than this garbage!" I'm going to try to self-publish something via a vlog in a few years. I'm not going to self-censor in the hope that a mainstream media program will carry my content.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you expect? Stewart follows the liberal line dll the time...

Kyle said...

I didnt know you read DailyPaul still, it's been pretty slow lately

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.