This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Strike the Root

There is an interesting phrase, frequently cited on the Internet.

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root. (Henry David Thoreau)
In a certain sense, this is true. There are many websites that expose the evils of the Federal Reserve and income tax. I think I have understood their arguments, and explained them in a simpler form.

However, none of these websites propose a workable solution. Voting won't work, because voting is defective. Working harder is pointless. The more I work, the more income taxes I pay. The more taxes I pay, the stronger the red market becomes. Legally, I cannot work without supporting the bad guys. The current economic and political system is one of absolute, perfect enslavement. The existence of those other websites, hacking at the branches, have helped me formulate a plan for striking at the root.

An agorist revolution is the only workable solution. Fortunately, living in the USA, it's acceptable for me to write about what an agorist revolution would look like. It's acceptable for me to write software and release it into the public domain so others can use it. All I need is to find other people who'd be willing to trade with me.

An agorist revolution is the only solution that strikes at the root. The only solution is to do productive work and have the government not confiscate it or regulate it. People need to work and pay each other in real money. That's the only solution that decreases the power of the bad guys and increases the power of the good guys. All the other solutions I've read of are merely hacking at branches.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.