This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ed and Elaine Brown - Psyop or Tax Protesters or Both

I find the story of Ed and Elaine Brown to be interesting. They finally surrendered into custody and will begin serving their prison terms.

They were representing themselves, against an obviously biased judge.

Luckily, they were arrested without bloodshed. However, at their age, a 5 year prison term is equivalent to a death penalty.

Some people say they were sincere tax protesters.

Some people say they were a psyop, designed to promote respect for government force and tax rules.

Most likely, they were both at the same time.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.