This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Best of FSK" Updated

I updated the "Best of FSK" list in the left sidebar. It's been awhile since the last update.

I wrote a PHP script that parses out the Google Analytics page and generates the results for me. For a long time, that's been on my "list of things to do". I finally did it. It only took me two hours.

I noticed that my motivation is increasing again. It seems that the withdrawal from the psychiatric drugs takes a full year or longer. I'm not back to 100%, but I'm doing better.

There's a new #1 post, "Who's the Richest Man in the World?" I haven't mentioned the Supreme Leader of Humanity in awhile. I'm leaning towards the explanation "Everyone is insane. Nobody is completely in charge."

That's the "advantage" of a democracy/oligarchy instead of a monarchy. In a monarchy, "assassinate the king" is the only way for some people to advance. In the current system, if a figurehead dies, then someone else takes their place. This makes a democracy more stable than a monarchy.

In the current system, a high-ranking State insider makes more money milking the current corrupt system, rather than assassinating other insiders. Instead of a single absolute dictator, you have collusion among many insiders. If one deviates, he's a replaceable cog. There's no "Supreme Leader". It's just a criminal gang protecting it's turf.

The President is the nominal leader, but he's really very low ranking on the State parasite scale. If a President gets wise and starts threatening *REAL* insiders, then he'll get Kennedy-ed.

I now have a script that automatically parses my Google Analytics statistics into a "Best of FSK" list. I might try monthly lists now. It was a really easy program to write. I'm surprised that I put it off for so long. My motivation and ability must really be recovering.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.