This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Text-link-ads Sucks!

I joined text-link-ads about a week ago. They haven't sold a single link yet.

They claimed a link on my blog is worth $20/month. However, they haven't sold a single link.

It would have been better if they had an auction system like "Project Wonderful" or AdBrite. Plus, searching their site to find my own blog proved impossible.

I decided to take down the text-link-ads widget in favor of a 2nd AdBrite widget. I'm going to wait another week or two before adding a second AdBrite widget. I want to see if adding a 2nd widget decreases my earnings on the one I already have.

My plan is to have a top-of-page banner, a left sidebar vertical banner, and a bottom-of-page rectangle.

DixieFlatline was a *STRONG* advocate for text-link-ads. That shows that you shouldn't let a single reader affect what you do. That's the end of my text-link-ads experiment.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.