This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Friday, March 6, 2009

FSK Asks - Alternatives to AdSense?

Now that my AdSense account was terminated by Google, I'm looking for alternatives.

It seems a lot of people are angry at Google for unfairly terminating their AdSense account. Do a Google search to see examples.

DixieFlatline already mentioned text-link-ads.com. I'm going to give them a try. I already set that up.

Anonymous suggested this page. I'll have to look through that.

Someone else suggested ProjectWonderful.com. That didn't seem very interesting.

Are there any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best way to see ad programs that don't care about your content or are less spam attack vulnerable, is to see troll infested sites.

AvnAds, adengage, adbrite.

Some more blog oriented ones blogads, federated media..etc.
I've personally used neither, so you'll have to read their terms and rules to make sure it fits you.

As for "buying copper"
Here's my opinion.
1. Copper is $1.60 per pound, that's $.10 an ounce.
2. If you're going to trade something for about $1-2, get junk silver Roosevelt dimes
3. If you really think you'll need coins under $1, just get quarters, nickels and pennies.
4. Liberty Dollar does make pure copper rounds, but overpriced at $1 per ounce.

ravi said...

very good post,usefull to all

and also visit my site below

www.onlineincome4ufreely.blogspot.com

to earn online without investing

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.