This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Friday, July 11, 2008

Market Anarchist Blog Carnival Promoted!

BlogCarnvial.com selected my recent edition of the Market Anarchist Blog Carnival as a "featured carnival" for July 11! Is this the first time the Market Anarchist Blog Carnival attained such status?

Francois Tremblay was critical of my criticism of the Carnival. I wanted more posts on actual free market businesses, rather than whining "The State sucks!"

Surprisingly, this only generated 3 visits to my blog, according to Google Analytics. I guess that BlogCarnival.com isn't that popular?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FSK,

I submit articles sometimes to blog carnival and found that it only brings me hits if the blog that hosts that edition happens to be a very popular blog - other wise it gets no hits but does drive up the technorati ranking. Usually it brings no hits.

bb

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.