This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 24, 2008

FSK Asks - Does Anyone Have a Knol Invite?

I read about Google's Knol project on Techdirt. I am interested in submitting some of my blog content to Knol.

Knol sounds like a viable Wikipedia replacement. It will allow multiple competing articles on the same topic. Unlike Wikipedia, I can write an article critical of the Federal Reserve without other people vandalizing it. This means that Knol will be a much better information source than Wikipedia, because there won't be any of the "edit wars" problem that plague Wikipedia.

Knol is currently in "invitation only" private beta, just like gmail. If anyone has an invitation to give me, I'd experiment submitting some of my best blog content to Knol.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.