This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Some Jokes

I read some interesting jokes. I forget the source.

You can't fight City Hall, but you can pee on the steps and run.


Another good joke:

Irony is Andrew Jackson on a Federal Reserve Note.

Background: Andrew Jackson successfully fought the renewal of a charter for a US central bank.

You could classify Lincoln's picture on a Federal Reserve Note as another example of irony. Lincoln notably won a major fight with the bankers. Fiat money issued directly by a government without debt was strongly decried by the bankers at the time. Fiat money issued directly by the government without the Compound Interest Paradox is highly desirable. Of course, they killed Lincoln for directly issuing fiat money.

In my signature file on discussion forums, I now write:

Help control the government population. Have your government spayed or neutered.

Another good joke:

Of course you can be successful without a college education. Consider, for example, the President of the United States.

Someone on the Ron Paul Forum said they were running for Congress. My response is:

A libertarian running for Congress is like a vegetarian applying for a job in a slaughterhouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was a boy I was told that anyone could be President. I'm beginning to believe it.

- Clarence Darrow

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.