This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Hosting the June 2008 Market Anarchist Blog Carnival

I'm hosting the June 2008 edition of Francois Tremblay's market anarchist blog carnival. There are three ways you can get submitted. You can use the carnival submission form. You can send me an E-Mail or leave a comment. If I see a post that's interesting, I may nominate it even if it wasn't submitted.

Francois Tremblay updated the carnival rules. It's appropriate to reject lousy posts or off-topic posts. I'll probably include them and point out they're off-topic. I'll should reject any pure spam submissions.

You may check out the carnival homepage for more information.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.