This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Monday, June 2, 2008

Editing Old Posts?

I re-published my original Compound Interest Paradox post, enabling comments.

When I first started blogging, I temporarily disabled backlinks (and by accident, comments) because a spam blog (splog) was stealing my content and had me banished to Google's "Supplementary Results". I have enough incoming links and original content to be in Google's main index. Now, if a splog steals my content, that isn't sufficient to get me banished to supplementary results.

Before, when I edited and republished an article, Blogger submitted it to my RSS feed twice. It no longer does that (or I misremember the behavior). Now, I'll be able to go back and correct/update my old posts, if I notice something wrong.

Gilliganscorner once complained that I had disabled comments on my original "The Compound Interest Paradox" post. I went back and re-enabled comments. It didn't republish the post to my RSS feed. I'm 99% sure that, at one time, Blogger would have republished duplicates to my RSS feed.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.