This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Registered Two Domains!

Yesterday, I registered two domains!

I'm going to buy a Linode today. I'm going to set up WordPress and finally get off this POS Blogger.

I don't want to reveal my new blog location yet, because I don't want anyone to go there until it's ready.

I also decided to register "fsklicious.com", and give a try at writing a delicious clone. I'm *SO MAD* at AVOS and delicious. They totally ruined it! They took out all the features I liked, and they're bragging about how awesome the changes are! That'll take a few weeks to get set up. Don't bother going there until I'm asking for alpha testers.

I figure that fsklicious would be worth my time, even if I'm the only user.

Even for the old delicious, I was vaguely unsatisfied. The new delicious is such a POS, that I'm motivated to write my own.

For the first few weeks of unemployment, I felt very little motivation. Now, I'm ready to do something. It's very interesting. A wage slave job really drains your energy. I didn't notice much, until I was unemployed for a month! My motivation is slowly returning.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.