This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.



Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finland Loves FSK!?

According to Google Analytics, a discussion forum in Finland mentioned my post on The Compound Interest Paradox and drove over 300 visits to my blog! I'm not sure what that website is about; it appears to be Finnish financial news. I found the specific citation, by searching "site:keskustelu.kauppalehti.fi fskrealityguide", but Google's translator was mostly useless. It's amusing to see pro-State trolls in badly translated foreign languages. They also mentioned my article on the Hunt Brothers, although nobody specifically linked to it.

According to Google Analytics, my previous single-day record for Absolute Unique Visitors was 272, when lewrockwell.com mentioned Real GDP Growth Has Been Negligible Since 1990. Due to the citation on this Finnish discussion forum, that record was broken with 346 Absolute Unique Visitors yesterday; 184 of these were from Finland. I can't believe my Absolute Unique Visitors record was broken by a citation on a website in Finland.

Based on Google's bad translation, there appear to be two types of comments. First, there's "FSK is insane. FSK should read an economics textbook. FSK does not understand the US monetary system." Second, there's "FSK has a deep understanding of economics that university economics professors lack. This article illustrates why blogging is useful and important." I have read a few economics books and articles, but I got rapidly disgusted by the false axioms, lies, and propaganda. A typical university economist does lots of fancy calculations and advanced stochastic calculus. These calculations are meaningless, because the assumptions are wrong.

Fiat debt-based money is the system used in every country. My writing applies to Finland as much as the USA. Finland is a member of the European Union, and the Euro is a corrupt fiat debt-based monetary unit as much as the US dollar. All my writings on the evils of the Federal Reserve and income tax apply 100% to people living in the European Union. However, I only speak and write fluent English.

Is there anybody who speaks Finnish that can translate that page for me? I thought about posting a comment there, but I don't know if English posts would be accepted.

No comments:

This Blog Has Moved!

My blog has moved. Check out my new blog at realfreemarket.org.